Alexandria, VA—TransVoyant announced today that it has received a contract extension with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for SharePoint Support Services.
Since 2010, TransVoyant (fka Portal Dynamics) has provided custom Microsoft SharePoint development support to DARPA under subcontract to Wyle Information Systems.
By using SharePoint, TransVoyant has assisted DARPA in:
- Increasing information sharing with an easy-to-use, online accessible knowledge portal that allows users to share and sync documents, communications, schedules and tasks
- Enhancing system organization through project visibility and deliverable tracking
- Reducing time spent searching for contracts and documents via integrated search and retrieval
Customized SharePoint solutions completed under the DARPA contract include:
- Program Manager Enterprise Portal (PMEP): a central location to track finance reports
- Security Classification Guide (SCG): a SharePoint-based solution that creates and routes SCG documents
- Summit Forum Sites: a group of SharePoint sites and maintenance and monitoring tools
The TransVoyant PMEP automatic financial data import and mapping tool has replaced a manual user import process from Sybase to the SQL Server, saving DARPA time and money on a formerly inefficient process. TransVoyant’s contract documents management system has led to an improved organization structure by providing users with a central location to upload, retrieve and read contract information and documents.
About TransVoyant SharePoint Services
TransVoyant’s SharePoint services include SharePoint integration, custom development, web part development and legacy systems integration. In addition, we provide Integration and Systems Support, Phase Design and Development, Testing and Implementation, Operations and Maintenance and End User Training.
TransVoyant predicts the future. By continuously learning from the past and present, the company and its technology predicts future behaviors and events to improve outcomes for its customers. From satellites, radar, sensors, smartphones, social media and other devices that make up the Internet of Things, TransVoyant collects one of the world’s largest living repositories of real-time big data—over one trillion events per day. We then apply patented technology and proprietary algorithms to this massive big data to produce live and predictive insights that enable companies to transform business performance and governments to protect life and property. Our insights and predictions drive value in the areas of operational efficiency, risk management, consumer insights, resilience, asset optimization and security for national security and enterprise customers.