Merge maps and imagery with essential data points through intelligent data fusion
Displaying imagery, maps and a myriad of data elements from multiple sources is challenging. Providing a fluid and interactive user experience, while displaying large amounts of data in a web application is even more difficult. Large, highly dynamic data sets bring traditional mapping technology to its knees. To meet application demands like these, your visualization tools must be as sophisticated as your requirements.
SpatialFX® meets these challenges, arming software developers with the embeddable visualization tools they need to build state-of-the-art web-based applications that integrate imagery, maps and data elements from multiple sources ranging from standard NGA and DOD formats to other popular industry standards and commercial formats. SpatialFX is a patented, scalable web mapping and visualization tool that has the ability to display various real-time data sources and fuse them into one common operating picture.
- Integrates large amounts of data while retaining a responsive user experience
- Allows for viewing and interaction with dynamic geospatial and non-geographic images with a full range of built in navigation tools, such as pan, zoom, latitude-longitude displays, popup menus and scalebars
- Provides for easy integration into new or existing user interfaces — taking on a look and feel that is driven by your needs
- Displays multiple maps views on a single webpage, manipulate each view independently, or link multiple views together for a more complete picture
- Incorporates full support of MIL-STD 2525 and DHS symbology
- Mobile asset tracking
- Healthcare management
- Transportation logistics
- Business intelligence
- Mission planning
- Battlefield visualization
- In-transit visibility
- Field force automation
- Multi-source intelligence data fusion
- Geospatial intel processing, exploitation and dissemination
- Situational awareness
Public Safety & Homeland Security
- HAZMAT vehicle tracking
- Counter drug support
- Unified threat management
- Public health monitoring
- Law enforcement & first responder support
Relevant events are correlated across multiple data streams to form a more complete view of what’s happening, allowing patterns of movement (such as a truck crossing into watch area or a plane falling below a certain altitude) and conditions of interest (such as weather or terrain) to be detected and sent to decision makers via GIS platforms — for real-time alerting.
SpatialFX® is a trademark of ObjectFX® Corp. registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and elsewhere. SpatialFX® is covered by Patent Numbers 6604046, 7010426 and 7426436.