Real-time decision support and predictive analytics for high volume and high velocity multi-dimensional data
GeoVigilance™ is a dynamic-to-dynamic complex event processing (D2DCEP™) decision support platform that enables users to make real-time spatial, temporal, contextual, attribute and preference decisions thereby improving future business and mission outcomes. Its platform flexibility gives non-technical users the capability to write their own rules to perform analysis and decision-making against real-time, fast-moving interdependent events for intelligence, military, security, risk management and commercial solutions.
GeoVigilance ingests and evaluates real-time data feeds from multiple sources, such as sensor, weather, traffic, video, preference and asset location data. It allows users to create event rules and decision algorithms quickly and efficiently with the ability to change event definitions on demand. Users can easily send automated alerts to decision makers or other systems –- effectively driving faster and better-informed decisions through the analysis of live location, context, attribute, preference and temporal data.
GeoVigilance combines and evaluates data from multiple sources, including dynamic-to-dynamic data, with fast and efficient real-time algorithm prosecution. These rules can be altered by users ‘on-the-fly’ while the system continues to run.
The web-based component interface allows for easy integration into new and existing applications -– no programming or scripting experience required.
See GeoVigilance in Action
- Drives the decision making process through immediate analysis of geospatial and temporal data, such as weather, asset movement, SIGINT, ocean shipping, traffic, seismic, rail and GPS
- Employs iterative playback capability to continuously refine behavior and pattern of life definitions — use the results for real-time event detection and notification
- Ingests and evaluates data feeds from multiple sources, including dynamic to dynamic data (ex. the tracking and alerting of moving airplanes against moving weather data)
- Evaluates rules quickly and efficiently, with the ability to change variable values and rule expressions on demand — no system restart required
- Allows for custom visualization of events for display on any interface as well as custom email, text and automated machine-to-machine alerting
- Supply chain risk management
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Transportation and logistics
- Mobile application interaction
- Command and Control
- Force protection
- Red and blue force tracking
- Global asset management
- Situational awareness
- Geospatial intelligence analysis
- Surveillance and threat detection
- Common operational picture
- Intel operations management
Public Safety & Homeland Security
- First responder support
- Emergency management
- Port and border security
- National critical infrastructure protection
With smart phone adoption accelerating at a rapid pace, it’s clear that the functional capability of location-based services must evolve. Through the use of our GeoVigilance platform, organizations can develop and deploy flexible mobile solutions that leverage live location, context, attribute, preference and temporal intelligence into the delivery of information. Whether pushing mobile users specific offers or managing real-time logistics in a global operation, GeoVigilance transforms your solution development to immediately impact future outcomes. Give us a call at (703) 778-3500 to discuss solutions specific to your organization.
GeoVigilance continuously processes the location, context, attribute and time elements of high volume and high velocity data through D2DCEP technology. The GeoVigilance platform resides in the cloud — combining high performance with a highly scalable architecture. GeoVigilance ingests interdependent and unique intelligence collection using our Submitters and provides alerts via our Emitters in order to improve predictive analysis and decision-making resulting from the combination of analyst interaction and a question-focused approach. Rules and algorithms are created and modified through a simple user interface enabling the sharing of this knowledge across selected users, customers or partners.
GeoVigilance technical requirements: Firefox (with auto updates) or Internet Explorer 8+ and a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) on your device of choice.