TransVoyant™ leadership believes that great people, all focused on a shared and powerful vision, can achieve tremendous results. That’s why we employ a skilled and committed team of professionals in every department. The talent and dedication of our employees has resulted in a high level of satisfaction and loyalty among customers who have bet their business and reputations on TransVoyant™ solutions.
We welcome creative, hard-working self-starters for our product development, operations, sales and forward-deployed teams. Our employees enjoy:
- Team-oriented, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Comprehensive benefits and 401(k) matching
- Training and tuition reimbursement
TransVoyant is a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Foundation and employer of U.S. military veterans. Currently, 40% of our workforce is comprised of veterans – many with combat experience – that help us satisfy our customers’ core needs and improve national security and intelligence initiatives.
Current TransVoyant Career Openings
Below are our current opportunities. Please click on a position title to learn more.
- Collection Management Subject Matter Expert
- Communications Analyst
- Communications Specialist
- Customer Engineer
- Federal Business Development Executive
- Full Motion Video Analyst
- Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
- ISR Employment Specialist
- ISR PED Specialist
- ISR Systems Engineer
- Java Developer
- PED Specialist
- Senior ISR PED Specialist
- Senior ISR Systems Engineer
- Senior PED Specialist
- Senior Systems Engineer
- NEW Senior Mobile/Web Developer
- Software Development Intern
- Software Engineer
- Systems Developer
- User Experience Designer
If you are a talented professional who wants the excitement of being on the leading edge, and you would like to explore how you might contribute to the success of our products and solutions, send your resume to Careers@TransVoyant.com and tell us what you have to offer.