HOW TRANSVOYANT HELPS
Subscribe to our data streams and customize to your needs. Quickly infuse your applications with live data using our easy-to-use APIs.
Supply Chain Intelligence
Get end-to-end real-time visibility and predictive insights into your supply chain and logistics operations.
WHO TRANSVOYANT HELPS
Inject streaming live data, alerts and predictive analytics seamlessly into your applications to increase user adoption.
Get a comprehensive view of your live global operations and supply chains to react days or weeks ahead of risks or opportunities.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- We are very excited to be working with TransVoyant to provide our customers with smart estimates for arrival times, including notifications of transshipped containers, that are impacted by costly supply chain disruptions such as weather, natural disasters, labor issues, and other factors. It is one of the best uses of big data in the logistics supply chain.Don MillerVP Global Sales & Marketing, Globe Tracker
- Integrating our insights with the solutions from TransVoyant allows our clients to track personnel, assets and equipment in real-time—visualizing and streamlining inventory supervision and enhancing employee safety worldwide.Benjamin ButchkoCEO, Butchko, Inc.
- We see TransVoyant CDI’s streaming data, anticipatory analytics and alerting technology as an integral capability to further differentiate our platforms in the marketplace and to service government and enterprise customers looking to better manage and make smarter decisions around globally-located people, assets and facilities.Bryan O'TooleCEO, OpenWhere
- I cannot overstress the importance of our new ability to make decisions faster and with more accurate information.Victor PitcelSystem Assessment Branch Chief, Army PEO GCS
- We’ve identified a need within our client base for a situational awareness and real-time decision making solution, and we feel that TransVoyant’s technologies have the best capability to deliver timely, actionable information and prescriptive intelligence.Katie CrottyCEO, Praescient Analytics
- As a marketing firm, we found it very difficult to get access to the data we needed due to companies like Twitter and Facebook only granting limited access to their data feeds and charging very expensive access fees. With TransVoyant, not only are we able to get the data we would like; we are receiving it at a very affordable cost.Marcus McCoyFounder, Go Viral Marketing